Bevan & Buckland Wealth Management Ltd is an exciting joint venture between Chartered
Accountants Bevan & Buckland and Chartered Financial Planners, WPS Financial Group Ltd.
Within this new venture there is a role for an experienced paraplanner/client manager to be the lead
point of contact for our clients and to support the Directors of the new firm via the completion of
reports and reviews ahead of client meetings and the subsequent implementation of
Role will include:
- Processing new business applications/ policy documents etc.
- Preparing pre sale reports and suitability letters.
- Keeping diaries up to date/confirming appointments for Advisers.
- Liaise with the firm’s clients via mail, telephone and email.
- Maintain back office system records (True Potential).
- Filing/Word Processing.
- Use of investment platforms.
This list is not exhaustive but indicative of the core requirements.
Ideally candidates will be level 4 qualified and willing to undertake further fully supported study
towards level 6.
Package depends on experience but will be competitive and includes Pension, DIS and other benefits
To apply, email CV and details to: Andrew.Boyt@wpsfinancialgroup.co.uk
Or send to:
Andrew Boyt Dip PFS, Compliance and Operations Director, WPS Financial Group Ltd, 11 Axis Court,
Mallard Way, Swansea Vale, Swansea SA7 0AJ.